Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in tax creation

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

HI

At this time we have 17% sale tax but now there is change in tax and i like to create a new line of 16% and up date in condation but i just dont know how i can create it.

Regards

Khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

good

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

Use T.Code FXTP to change FI tax codes.

Thanks

Dasaradha

Edited by: dasaradha ramireddy on Jan 11, 2012 12:38 PM

former_member595952
Participant
0 Kudos

i try to use FXTP it but system reply me "Transaction FXTP does not exist

" can you help me here.

ajitsingh6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

This FTXP not FXTP.

Pls try this and will able to change the TAX Code but it is not advisable to change % in existing Tax code as it might be in use

in old document.

Do create new Tax code by copying the old one and change the % as per new regulation.

Regards,

AJIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please try with t-code FTXP or VK12

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use TCode VK12.

For your desired Sales Tax Condition Type.

- Change the validity date of 17% tax rate to one day before(say, 31.12.2011) valid from date (say, 01.01.2012) for 16%.

- Maintain new entry for 16% tax rate in new line with valid from(say, 01.01.2012) & to date (say, 31.12.9999) and maintain the same Tax code, which exist for 17% line.

And Save. The system will prompt a warning message. Just ignore and save the record.

No need to change anything at Tax code (TCode FTXP). Its nothing to do with change in tax rates in sales pricing.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No need to create again,just change the existed condition record through T-code VK12.

Go to VK12 and specify the tax condition type and select the key combination and enter.here change 17% into 16% and save it.

If you want to change at tax code use FTXP.

Thank you,