cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOMs in GTS where?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our client is implementing Preference Management in Risk Management for NAFTA. We have upgraded to 8.0 last month. When we transfer the Bills of products using the standard program in ECC does the BOMs appear automatically in GTS product master for the End Product? If yes where in the Product Master? I want to see the relation between the End product and its BOMs in GTS.

Thanks,

Raj

Edited by: sdnuser12 on Jan 11, 2012 12:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

you can display BOM in GTS via /SAPSLL/BOMHD_03 or in cockpit pref. processing - master data --> display BOM. Depends on BOM explosion in feeder setting you see complete or partial BOM.

Relation between STLNR and MATNR (as in feeder MAST table) you can find in GTS table /SAPSLL/BOMHD.

Cheers,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gabriel,

thanks for the reply.

I just figured that there is a tab BOP in the product master. Will the Bills of Products lands in this tab after i transfer from our R/3 system? Is this where i can check?

Thanks,

Raj M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

BOP is used for Restitution, not relevant for Preference processing. You wont find any data there unless is Restitution implemented.

Cheers,

Gabriel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabriel,

Well, I want to find out where the BOMs are sitting in GTS system once i transfer them from my R/3 system. I cannot view the Final product and its bills of materials in the gts product master together?

Is there any main menu screen where I can see both Final product and its BOMs together?

Thanks,

Raj M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

in the product master you wont see list of components. You can find it in /SAPSLL/BOMHD_03 transaction for preference.

Cheers,

Gabriel.

Answers (0)