cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmed qty shown against blank delivery no.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm checking for a stock of material-plant in RRP3 & in MD04, where, in RRP3 (ATP tab) there is stock shown against 2 deliveries which have no delivery number. Upon double-clicking, it is saying "delivery is deleted". But still in RRP3 stock is confirmed against it.

And due to this, stock is blocked.

I tried running SDRQCR21 report, but it shown nothing to delete. Also, delivery no. is not found (against which the stock is booked).

Could you please tell how to proceed ahead.

Thanks a lot !

Anurag.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag

It looks like a case of inconsistency between APO and ECC. Since you have already executed //SDRQCR21, you may execute following steps

1) Run CIF Delta Report (/n/SAPAPO/CCR) for Sales Order and Stock. Please mark "Use VBBE Table" checked while running for Sales Order

2) Run LiveCache consistency check (/n/SAPAPO/OM17)

You may also check TQA in APO Administratin -> Display TQA. I hope you can correct it using Delta Report itself.

Thanks,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,

I already did run CCR report & found no inconsistency there.

Went through TQA /SAPAPO/AC06, and for the product-location combination, found one assignment for the same product-location with category "BR". The persistent indicator is "N". There it is showing an internal GUID no. for the order. At the same time, did check all the orders in R/3 that were created on the day (ATP date in TQA) as mentioned in TQA, but no order in R/3 found that is created on that particular day. Also orders were either completed or in progress statuses, no inconsistency in their behaviour found.

How would I check from the GUID no, the original R/3 order no?

And also, nothing I found in Livecache. All those orders which are either in process or just generated are there in Livecache, nothing extra.

Could you please guide on this.

Thanks a lot !

Anurag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

FOrgot to mention, TQA is not getting deleted from AC06. Tried deleting it, but after refresh it again is seen there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag

ATP Category "BR" belongs to Delivery. I suggest that you re-execute /SAPAPO/AC06 with user id and generation date "Blank" to make sure that this is the only TQA that you are encountering. You can check the order no from GUID using the table /SAPAPO/POSMAPN but I am not sure that you can find the order no in this case. It is also not easy to find out deleted deliveries in ECC.

Please check if there is any CIF queue stuck in SMQ2 or Postprocessing (if you have activated prostprocessing). In case there is some, please try to re-process/delete it based on your business requirement.

Finally, TQA can be deleted using report /SAPAPO/om_delta_remove_older in SE38.

Thanks,

Prasun

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

From your description, your issue most likely lies with TQA itself, or at least TQA is one of the root cuases for you.

You could verify this by checking the confirmed quantity seen in TQA and the one which you see in rrp3.

Any TQA older than few hrs at the most could be safely deleted. In our case, we delete TQAs more than 8 hrs in the past. So, delete all the old TQAs, might be any TQA which has date more than 1 day in the past (to keep a bit more margin)

When you try to delete TQA, do you see any kind of message in the bar below?

After deletion action in AC06, try SU53 immediately to see if you miss any authorization.

Once the TQA goes away, your issue shoudl get resolved.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan & Prasun,

Thanks for the inputs.

This is only TQA I am seeing in AC06. But somehow I'm not able to delete it. After refresh, it is again appearing in the list. I searched for the GUID of the order (which was there in AC06) in the table you suggested. But rightly, I could not find any order/delivery for that GUID.

Running SDRQCR21 also did not show the order/delivery, and did not remove the blank order.

So doing it through the Program is only the option remaining? Kindly advise.

If we consider that removing it through Program is the only option, could you please clear me on-

1. The program mentioned has an impact on LiveCache of APO? Or is it not impacting LiveCache?

2. If it is impacting LiveCache, will it have an effect on 'Timelines' maintained in APO? I mean, my client is currently on daylight saving mode (+1 hour late than usual). And as per my understanding, APO does not have separate provision for having this setting to change the clock. SO, after making some changes in LiveCache, WILL IT AFFECT THE TIMELINES in APO ?

I remember APO consultant from SAP made some changes in gATP in Customizing alongwith BASIS team to manage the timings in R/3 & APO in sync.

So my question is will any change in LiveCache impact on this?

Kindly help me, appreciate your valuable knowledge sharing.

Thanks,

Anurag Patki.

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

The program mentioned by Prasun is for the report corresponding to AC06 transaction. I am not sure that it will allow you to delete the TQA, if you were not able to delete it through the transaction.

But still it's worth a try. These are SAP standard transactions/reports, so should not result in any additional issues.

While running the report, specify to delete all TQA more than 1 day old, let's say.

Do not give a user name, under 'type of temp qty assignment', select all the 4 check boxes.

For 'persistency indicator' also, select all the 4 check boxes.

And take out the check box linked to expiration date. See if it works like this.

For SDRQCR21, did you also select the option "check SD order tables" while running it?

Thanks - Pawan

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

One more option to try out:

Try out /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL.

You could use the option "delete from livecache and database" (2nd tab).

Give your product, location, category BR and period.

First you could execute with the test indicator and then if the delivery is shown in the test result, you could execute the actual deletion.

Hope this helps.

PS: Your Sales orders are coming from R/3, and so even if you delete the really needed in APO, you can again get them back in APO by running CCR, or RIMODINI for the Sales Order. So, if the above option in SDORDER_DEL doesn't work, you could also try out tab 1 "delete on database". Choose both the options in "additional functions", and delete all the Sales Orders for the location product. Then get them back using CCR or RIMODINI.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Thanks for your help.

But I executed report as you suggested /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL. And I executed it with 2nd tab - LiveCache & Database. And I could see 2 orders (which were recently created & not on the date from where the blank orders are stuck). So I deleted them & again took in APO by CCR.

However, this did not have any impact on RRP3 data in APO. Blank deliveries still can be seen there & stock is booked against them.

I'm trying to execute the report mentioned by Prasun (/SAPAPO/OM_DELTA_REMOVE_OLDER), but have not authorisation, so waiting for the same.

Meanwhile a detailed of blank delivery in RRP3:

Category Receipt/Requirement

Deliv. /000010 qty >> Here normally it shows the order or delivery no.

Upon double clicking, it is saying-

Headline as > Process Order:(Blank), PV00.

All other things on this page is blank.

I'm just unable to know why it is not getting deleted through AC06.

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

Anurag.

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Pls also try the first tab of the report /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL (delete on database) in the manner that I mentioned.

/SAPAPO/OM_DELTA_REMOVE_OLDER is nothing but the background report for AC06. So, not really sure if it will helpful or not (since AC06 didn't help you).

Since you could not execute /SAPAPO/OM_DELTA_REMOVE_OLDER, I guess you might be missing authorizations for deleting TQA in AC06.

In Ac06 tcode, try the following: After you see the TQA in AC06, you would select the TQA and then click on delete option. At this time, in the tcode input space, type /osu53. A new screen will open and it will tell you if you miss any auth for deletion. Then you then can ask you Security team to give you this auth.

I think the "delete from database" option might take care of the issue for you. Or otherwise, after you get the missing auth for TQA deletion, that could also take care.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag

As Pawan has mentioned, probably this is a security issue, you may be able to delete using AC06 once you have adequate authorization. If you are trying to use //SDORDER_DEL, I would suggest that you do it in test mode and check the log so as to to make sure that you do not delete something useful. SAP does not recommend using this report in Production environment. As a reply to your earlier question for GUID, you may also try /SAPAPO/OM16 to check if there is a GUID.

In case you are still facing the issue, I would also recommend that you go through OSS Note 488725. Particularly section 9 would be of interest for this case.

Thanks,

Prasun

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Is your issue still resolved or not?

Once you have cross-checked the authorization issue for AC06, but your issue still doesn't get resolved, then try out the note 1411359.

An issue similar to yours was reported in the thread where I found the mention of the above note:

I am not sure if the issue got resolved for the person or not, but you can try out all the steps mentioned in the note in sequence. You could also try out some opinions given by other experts.

Best of luck.

Thanks - Pawan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pawan,

Thanks for your responses & help on this.

This issue is still unresolved. I had taken access in Production for SA38 for the program to delete TQAs. But after executing the program, I received COM Routine error, it was failed to execute. Error says - "Error occured while calling COM Routine (Connection to LiveCache is OK) : Error message /SAPAPO/ATP112".

Could you please suggest on this error?

And I did check for the authorization, Basis team suggested I'm having the authorization for AC06.

Also, I tried program /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL as per your suggestion & tried deleting it through database (1st tab), but found no order there.

I will check the SAP note as you mentioned.

Thanks a lot for your kind help !

Anurag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,

As mentioned in last post (above), I have the auhorization, but still unable to delete the line item from AC06. After refresh, it is appearing again

I will check the Note you mentioned.

Also, program /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL suggested nothing. No order was displayed.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Anurag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anurag,

You mentioned SDRQCR21. You need to run this on both sides. SDRQCR21 in ERP, and then /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21 in APO.

The 'Com' error you mentioned when you ran the batch version of TQA deletion could be anything, One possibility is that the object does not exist in LiveCache, only in a table 'somewhere' within APO.

Make sure your Pegging areas are consistent. /SAPAPO/DM_PEGCHECK

Make sure you don't have any Sim Versions confusing the issue. /SAPAPO/CDPSS0 Not likely but easy to run and little risk.

If it is an aberrant TQA, try /SAPAPO/RSP_D_DEL. Not likely, but easy to run and little risk,.

You mention you have run //SDORDER_DEL unsuccessfully. A more agressive solution would be to use the tab at the right and delete all table based order info, then re-cif the orders across from R/3 using RIMODINI. This is usually a problem for a production system during a workday, I would normally do this during a weekend.

As a last resort, any APO order can be directly deleted if you know the Guid. Report /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS. I do not recommend this solution, but there have been instances I have encountered where nothing else worked.

Best regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB,

I did check with follow few things you suggested, but still unable to delete from RRP3.

I used program /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS as a last option also, but it said - No order exists against the GUID no.

I did check with /SAPAPO/RSP_D_DEL, and it is same as running program /SAPAPO/OM_DELTA_REMOVE_OLDER, and I received the same error there also, COM Routine error.

If I restrict selection in the program to only "Product Availability", then programs executes, but giving nothing in the output list.

Is there any other option for this?

Kindly suggest !!!

Thanking you,

ANurag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag

I am not sure whether you have already tried running LiveCache consistency Check (/SAPAPO/OM17), if not please try after selecting all check boxes. Let us know the result.

Thanks,

Prasun

Answers (0)