cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Split Billing Item from a Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello! I've a problem in the invoice (VF01/VF04). I've created a Outbound Delivery with Batch Split in the item 10 that was divided (900001 ; 900002). The problem is the invoice, the item presented is the header (10) and not the division (900001 ; 900001). What can I do to obtain separately items in the same invoice? The final target is to different billing for each (different accounts for the profit), but for that I need both items.

I've tried Copying control VTFL in the Data transfer VBRK/VBRP but unsuccessfully.

Can someone help me?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tiago,

Can you please refer Note 77414 regarding te configuration requirements in this scenario.

Regards,

Raghavendra

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the value maintained in the field billing quantity(item level) in t.code VTFL? I assume currently it is G or H. Can you change that to A or B and test again by creating a new document?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shiva,

You'r right, currently It's G - "Cumulative batch quantity minus invoiced quantity". I've tried with A and B unsuccessfully (the invoice is based on delivery).

Regards

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What the split analysis says ??

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

The "Split analysis" it's not activated on the invoice (Environment -> Split analysis).

Regards

Edited by: Tiago F. Almeida on Jan 11, 2012 6:51 PM