Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTA - CNMT Chart display issue

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

hi All,

I am having issue displaying all the 'Milestones' associated to a Network in CNMT.

Milestones created are checked with 'Trend Analysis' checkbox in 'Milestone - Basic Data' tab.

The activities are 100% confirmed and the Actual date of the activity is copied over to 'Actual date' field for the Milestone.

I checked the graph axis to display the 'Date range' which falls within the 'Actual Dates' of Milestones. It is showing only 'One' milestone, but not others (there are 2 more milestones which fall in the same date range and the activity is 100% confirmed).

Please suggest if I am missing something here.

-thnx in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hope you have created the project versions.

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I did create a new project version and Saved it Via CN41. The Data has been refreshed via Edit -> Scope of current data -> All fields in CN41. The chart is still showing only 'ONE' milestone.

Ex: The milestone currently being displayed in the chart is related to an activity which was confirmed on 26 Dec 2011. There are two more milestones related to two different activities which were confirmed on 30 Dec 2011, 10 Jan 2012. These are missing from the chart display.

Moreover, the system displays the following message:

Diagnosis

You have restricted the number of milestones to be displayed by using operative milestone data.

Procedure

To display all the milestones for the project, choose View -> Historical milestones.

SAP Library states:

Historical curve:

This standard view displays those milestones that have the MTA indicator set at the time of the current report.

These milestones are displayed across the entire reporting period, also when the indicator was not set for them at an earlier reporting time.

The Historical Curve is what I am assuming is needed to display all the Milestones on a particular reporting date. I checked in CNMT -> View -> Choose Dates, which shows the Milestones & Reporting times. I guess I am missing something else.

Please advise.

Edited by: sdn sap on Jan 13, 2012 8:40 AM

Edited by: sdn sap on Jan 13, 2012 8:41 AM