Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acknowledge handling for IDOC_AAE in sap PI 7.3

anurag_sinha3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario in PI 7.3 where sender and receiver is IDoc_AAE adapter. I have checked the all the acknowledgement parameter in ack setting tab.

My interface is running as per the requirement but i am not getting ack .

I have checked the monitoring and found no ack related information..

is there any more setting required in sender side???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

anurag_sinha3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In PI 7.3 there are five types of check box for ack and 1 ack destination.

I have checked all the check box and provided the destination.

But not getting any ack in monitoring.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

AFAIK you don't need to enable those options...

You need to enable to get suppress the Acknowledgement message..

So Don't put tick mark in those check boxes ..

HTH

Rajesh

anurag_sinha3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

see the below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/bc/0341dd385945d49eb809c084cf3dea/content.htm

as per this link i should check the checkbox.

Configuring Acknowledgements for a Sender IDoc Adapter (AAE) Locate this document in the navigation structure

Procedure

Choose the sender communication channel on which you want to enable acknowledgement settings.

Choose the Parameters tab and then, choose the Ack Settings tab.

On the Acknowledgement Parameters area, enter the following settings:

System Ack Ok Requested

Choose this option to receive XI system acks.

System Ack Error Requested

Choose this option to receive XI system error acks.

Application Ack Ok Requested

Choose this option to receive XI application acks.

Application Ack Error Requested

Choose this option to receive XI application error acks.

ALEAUD Special Handling Needed

Choose this option to enable the sender Java IDoc adapter to apply special handling to the incoming ALEAUD message. The adapter replaces the IDoc number of the ALEAUD message with the original IDoc number.

Initially, the receiver Java IDoc adapter generates a unique IDoc number, which replaces the original IDoc number of the outbound message. This IDoc unique number is referred by the ALEAUD message. However, the ALEAUD message is not converted to an XI Ack message in this case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In 7.1 we used to get the ack messages generated automatically with no settings enabled...If you dont need the ack messages then need to run report and add entries for the relevant object...

I feel the same applicable for 7.3 as well...Cross check whether you have disabled any settings for this...

As I don't have practicable knowledge on these adapters or version of PI system...I am not sure the report or program where these can be checked...

but these must be at the config level only where you have done the needed settings like RFC destinations and all...

Hope this gives some clue..

Rajesh

anurag_sinha3
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are 5 types of ack(system/application/ALEAUD) for sender IDOC_AAE adapter in PI7.3 .and whenever i checked all it means that i can see at least 1 type of ack in message or component monitoring and it should be without ALEAUD.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you have to follw bwlow steps:

you need to provide standard Messge Type "ALEAUD" in partner profile of sender and receiving systems by Using transaction WE20 .

have to provide details in Distribution model .

and

please gothorough below doc:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/f6d2d790-0201-0010-9382-b50b499b3...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out below link.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ABAP/HandlingIdocAcknowledgements