cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How tasks get assigned to different support team in SOLMAN support desk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have following doubts. Please clearify it in simple words.

1. How support message mails are gettings triggered to corresponding support team in SOLMAN support desk?

2. Howt configure level1 and level2 support desk in ppoma_crm and how it helps?

3. What kind of configuration is required in 'sppfcadm' ?

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

How support message mails are gettings triggered to corresponding support team in SOLMAN support desk?it is based upon the configuration you do as per scenario or requirement....in simpler words create an email action which get triggered and send email to the partner appearing as support in the ticket

this blog wil guide you

> 2. Howt configure level1 and level2 support desk in ppoma_crm and how it helps?

again it is based upon requirement we can create level1 and 2

this blog wil ans u

> 3. What kind of configuration is required in 'sppfcadm' ?

it depends what you want to do... it is is short cut for creating actions..for e.g check the mail action blog....it shows how to configure the action for email triggering....so you can directly got sppfcadm choose crmd_order and respective profiles to create the action.

hope i ans all ur query

regards

prakhar

Edited by: Prakhar Saxena on Jan 11, 2012 2:17 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar,

Thanks a lot for your help. Now mails are triggering, Earlier I had selected "Processing when saving document" under Action Settings for triggering mails to Support team and now I have corrected to "Process Immediately".

Please help me on following requirement:

If any support team wants to forward any of the support message to external support team (SAP ID: Anonymous , Mail ID: anonymous@emailcom, then how can I do that ? What are steps I have to follow , please let me know.

Thanks,

Nilutpal.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you are talkng about triggering email to another support team via email notification

assign this ticket to the bp (you can have a group BP ) like Another Support

and maintain their group mailbox email in the BP of this group

create and schedule an action for triggering email to Support Team partner function etc as per ur case

hope it helps

regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please tel me how to forward the ticket no. to another BP?

Regards,

Nilutpal.

Edited by: The_Nilutpal on Jan 20, 2012 5:12 AM

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I have mentioned earlier..the way you designed it the same way you configure and it works that way...

so if you have created an action based upon component you can change the component and schedule the action automatically next team wil get determined

or

may you can directly mention the team bp in support team field if you already know the next support team BP.

So it upto requirement and config based upon specific scenario

hope it ans ur query

regards

prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prakhar,

Thanks for your helpful reply. As you have mentioned I have changed the support team business partner in support message through which now messages can be redirected to another support team.

But if I want to configure it as per your first option, then which action need to be selected to trigger to nxt level? I am bit confuse. Sorry to trouble you repeatedly. Kindly help me. If you want I can provide you team viewer/Ammy Admin access, so that you can show me the way.

Thanks,

Nilutpal.

You can cotact me on +91 9766897144

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilutpal,

DId you get the solution for this issue.

i am also having the same issue.

Regards

Ahmed Mohammed

Answers (0)