cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

in service interface we are adding multiple message types to one interface by using operations .in receiver determination

these operations will reflect and i need to send data to two different business systems

in receiver determionation as i am using multiple operations and we dont have any condion and mapping what ever data coming should go to these systems so can i put not operation and add the two business systems or i have to put operation and have to define end systems for each and every operation

regards

sivaramaraju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sravan,

Please go through with the below link to achieve multi-mapping without bpm.

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

thanks & regards,

Satish Kumar P.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we have different approaches like using by bpm's / woth out bpm.

go through below links:

With out BPM:

In ESr:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/90dcc6f4-0829-2d10-b0b2-c892473f1...

in ID:

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

what was posted by previous user

using by bpm's :

http://www.riyaz.net/sap/xipi-1n-multi-mapping-using-bpm/186/

thanks,

Edited by: bhavanisankar.solasu on Jan 11, 2012 10:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i am using the operations on sender interface and for two operations two different msg types

MT_V1 and MT_V2

when data trigered it will be only one message type of the two and as we dont have any mappping i will directly go to the receiver systems with out any condition

regards

siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sravan,

as per my undersanding,

con1:

if u created 2 msg types in out bound and 1 msg type in inbound interface , that is not possiable with out merging concept

con2:

if u created 2 msg types in out bound and 2 msg type in inbound interface without mapping

then we need to create 2 interface dtermination and 2 receiver determinations.

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though service interface contains two operations while creating the receiver determination and interface determination objects you will be using service interface and not operation....

so to route the data to different systems based on the operations you need to use conditions...

HTH

Rajesh

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you want to send data to specific operation then create interface determination for only one operation and no need to write condition in Receiver determination. simply add two bussiness systems.