cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two vendor payment against single shipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am stuck on a problem where in a single shipment doc forwarding agent is different and handling agent is different .shipment cost calculation(VI01) should be different for different forwarding agent. This is the case when they are having different forwarding agent and handling agent. Pl revert

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for ur time and suggestions .

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you sure you are posting this in the right forum? This sounds like an SD/LE question, not a Transportation Management question.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am on correct forum. Anyways i am simplifying or making my question more clear.I do have shipment document which have only one stage , now i want to split this stage because i do have two vendors against this stage . Is it possible to split the stage.

Please reply for earliest , its a humble request .

Regards

former_member203115
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

to be strictly technical this is an LE question not a TM question. But sometimes lines are blurry.

The answer to your question is yes, it is possible to assing multiple partners to a shipment. Check the Partner tab on any shipment document (VT02N) & then find the configuration for the shipment partner determination.

That's the good news.

The bad news is that the tools for automatically populating multiple partners are minimal - check the shipment user exits for help.

OK?

Mac McLarin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I apologize for LE question, But Matt i have assigned the partner determination procedure to shipment document .Partner function handling agent is there in procedure and even I am able to assign the handling agent under "Stages" tab in VT02N . At VI01 only one line item is getting created with forwarding Agent(CR). Against handling agent no line item is getting created . Pl help

Regards

Parveen K Thakur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mac McLarin

The thing is I have assigned different partner function for a stage under PARTNER tab in shipment document.My route is direct it has only one leg or stage .Now i want to make different payment for these two vendors .When I am doing VI01 SAP is calculating cost only against forwarding agent (CR).Only one line item is getting generated in VI01 and which is against forwarding agent.how to calculate service charge against other vendor (e.g. loading supervisory) .

Regards

Edited by: Emcol009 on Mar 3, 2012 12:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am done with this .

We can have multiple vendor against a single stage and can have different service PO and entry sheet against which we will make a payment to vendor (forwarding agent and loading supervisor or any third one). I did it by splitting the stage , created a new load transfer point and assign a vendor to this . At shipment cost two line item will b created against two partner functions.

Bye for now