SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find Rec key though FICO document?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Eexperts

I posted payment document Fica to fico,now i want to know recon key through taht doc no how it is possible?

abasha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To further clarify Harsha's point about the reference key, the Recon Key is part of the the Reference Key, i..e. it is embedded in the Reference Key, the first 12 characters of the Reference Key is the recon Key.

IS-U transaction FPG1 shows the linkage between the the FI-CA documents and the GL Documents (for a different view).

Ivor Martin.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

former_member421468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Run T code FAGLL03 (GL acc line item display) -> select the doc no of which recon key to be found ->click on doc display -> click on display doc header

you will get reference key in the screen which is your recon key for that document.

Thanks

ivor_martin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To further clarify Harsha's point about the reference key, the Recon Key is part of the the Reference Key, i..e. it is embedded in the Reference Key, the first 12 characters of the Reference Key is the recon Key.

IS-U transaction FPG1 shows the linkage between the the FI-CA documents and the GL Documents (for a different view).

Ivor Martin.

0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

Thanks for the reply,

Problem solved

Thanks and Regards

abash