Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface

former_member200339
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a made a scenario in PI7.3 consisting of proxy to soap synchronous communication between the ECC and a web service. The PI consists only of java stack. Because of that the sender channel is a SOAP adapter with XI3.0 message protocol and the receiver channel is also a SOAP adapter with SOAP 1.1 message protocol. When I am triggering the process from R3 end, I am getting the following error.

<com.sap.aii.adapter.xi.routing.RoutingException: InterfaceDetermination did not yield any actual interface >

But if I by-pass the ECC with a SOAP client for testing and change the Sender Channel message protocol from XI3.0 to SOAP 1.1, it works perfectly.

Please suggest the reason for the error.

Thanks and Regrads,

Rana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now it clear, then. I did not notice that initially.

Use [this document|http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70066f78-7794-2c10-2e8c-cb967cef407b?QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true] as a step-by-step example of using XI 3.0 protocol for proxies.

Hope this helps,

Grzegorz

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rana,

i think the tests with SOAP client / ECC do not have the same signature (sender service, interface, namespace). Can you monitor that in RTW?

Regards,

Udo

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rana,

Why is it actually that you want to use the XI 3.0 message protocol? I think SOAP is the right one for proxy connections.

Hope this helps,

Grzegorz

former_member200339
Participant
0 Kudos

The PI consists only of Java stack. Thus using HTTP adapter is not possible. I am using SOAP adapter with XI3.0 protocol to connect to ECC