cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can I cancel a cancellation invoice which is not released to FI? TKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello;

In my company, there is a S1 cancellation invoice which can't be released to FI.Now we want to cancel it. Is there anybody know how to do it?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 388489 explains the process to address your requirement but when I tried to access this, I was unable to view and am not sure the reason for this. Nevertheless, check this thread

[Re: cancellation of cancellation invoice|;

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seemed this note is not accessible now. If i can't cancel this cancellation invoice, do you know if i can change the status of this cancellation invoice to "complete"? I have searched in SAP notes. but it seemed SAP don't have any program to handle this special case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

But if you are not posting your cancelled invocie to accounting, then how the actual reversal happens?

If you want to set the cancelled document as complete, then you may need to debug the table in SE16, set the status as D.

Regards,

SAM

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Refer following SDN thread for your understanding/reference:

-

FYI

FYI - Based on standard config you can not cancel a "cancellation Invoice".

As if you check the Std Cancel. Invoice (S1), don't have Cancell.billing type.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply!

But our case is a little different. The cancelled invoice has been successfully release to FI, but the cancellation invoice (S1) was not released to FI for some special reason. In this case, i am wondering if it is possibe to cancel the cancellation invoice as it was not release to FI.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to cancel a cancellation invoice, only b'coz you don't have a FI entry for that.

Then I would recommand you to take help of FI team member and reverse the FI doc of the invoice.

Regards

JP

Here I assume that it is not regular affair. Else check the configuration pretending to Cancellation of invoive and copying control.