cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Thanks for all of your replies for my earlier posts.

Request your help reg the issue below:

I am entering a material in a sales order and i found that the VPRS condition type is not determined properly. Its in red color.

When i go to determination , it says - Message 217 - Error in quantity/value determination.

The following are fine:

1. Moving average price maintained in material master.

2. OMS2 setting is fine.

3. Vov7 has - determine cost activated for item category.

This issue is occuring only for specific materials.

Please help us in this regard.

regards,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One of the reason could be the date maintained in material master, accounting 2 (MBEW-ZKDAT)

Check whether for the future price in the material XXXXXX (for the plant YYYY). If the future price is having the value '0.00' then either you can maintain the future price or remove the date for the future price. Then the pricing will be correct.

Regards,

Saju.S

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

wrong selection

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check this thread

[Re: VPRS- Error in quantity/value determination|;

Also it has been observed that you were closing your threads with just "THANKS" without updating how the issue was resolved. Please develop the habit of updating properly when somebody is trying to help you out.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr.Lakshmi Pati,

Thank you for your observation on the same, but unfortunately i did not recieve help from SDN forums which had actually solved our issue.

So, we ended up providing temporary workarounds and hence when even i did not find any solution for the issue i mentioned, i had updated as thanks.

However, if you think i need to give reward points irrespective of whether the issue is solved or not, i will go ahead with the same.

Sorry for the trouble caused.

regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

change the price control it works if standard pricing is selected in material master data.problem lies in material master data upto my knowledge

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

change the price control it works if standard pricing is selected in material master data.problem lies in material master data upto my knowledge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna Mohan G,

You have to maintain the standard price in the material master. Not moving average price.

Since it is a finished material.

Check and revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

The price control in accounting 1 tab is V, which means Moving average price.

Do you think still we need to maintain standard price?

regards,

Krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna Mohan G,

You need to maintain the standard price (s) this is for finished materials.

For raw materials and semi finished you may maintain the moving average price(v).

With the help of VPRS system has to find the profit margin it should calculate the cost from here.This standard price will not change frequently.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k