cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Risk analysis in GRC 10 error "Subnode COMPONENTCONTROLLER.1.SEARCH.RESULT"

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

We have configured Risk analysis application within GRC 10. Also have executed the sync jobs. Now when i try to do SOD analysis i am getting an error "FPM application started without configuration" . this comes even before opening the link to SOD analysis is even open and this error comes for all type of SOD analysis like for user and role and HR object.

I check the logs file and in logs system is complaing that "Subnode COMPONENTCONTROLLER.1.SEARCH.RESULT_TABLE" does not exist.

Any idea why we getting this error message?

Parven

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I posted a message and SAP responded very promptly and recommended note 1641006. I applied it and it fixed the error.

Kind regards,

Rex L. Farris

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You . It resolved my problem after applying the note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This worked...thank you very much

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Applying sap note 1641006 also fixed the issue we were having. Thanks guys

Parveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone please suggest what is the equivalent NOTE /solution for component SAP_BASIS 702?

We have our GRC system with SAP_BASIS 702 and as the NOTE 1641006 is applicable for SAP_BASIS 731.

Prasanna

vandana_maini
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I get the same error simply by clicking User Level under Access Risk Analysis in my GRC 10. I also just installed the latest support packages across the board (NW ABAP 7.02 at SP10, GRC 10 at SP7).

I have a ton of short dumps in ST22 because of this. SAP needs to come up with something in a hurry.

Edited by: Rex Farris on Jan 20, 2012 12:25 AM

paul_ksobiech4
Explorer
0 Kudos

I am seeing the exact same thing in GRC after I applied the latest support packs. Currently everything (SAP_BASIS,ABA,...) are at level 10 and GRC is at support pack 7. Any information would be great. I dont see any SAP notes on this.

Regards,

Paul

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Check the configuration settings,connector and reactivate BC sets then try

BAITHI

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Connector is working fine as sync jobs are running perfectly.

we have done the mimimum configuration setting as suggested by SAP guide ie Parameter 1023, 1024,1025 and 1026

For activating BC sets i think we need to do that only when you using out of box SOD rules. In our case we are using customised SOD rules. So i think we dont need to activate the BC set.

any other suggestion

Parveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are also observing similar error in ST22, but not able to reproduce.

If you are able to reproduce the error, pl log OSS message. You may also share the response.

Regards

Hemant

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing the same issue. Did you resolve this ?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Guys

I have raised OSS message. will keep you all posted once i hear back anything

Parveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you !!!

Waiting for your reply