Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg- Costs in Maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus/Friends

Here i have an issue with costs in maintenance order,

When we post the goods w.r.t Reservation the Actual cost will be updated in Maintenance Order.Same as this When i created Service entry and also did MIRO for the same the cost is not updating in the Actual costs.

Please any one help me on this how to get the cost into Actual So that i can Settle the ORDER.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi kumar,

have you maintained the profile for external services under the settings of the maintenance orders.

IMG- plant maintenance-maintenance and service processing-maintenance and service orders-value profile for external procurement

define a profile for external services and you can capture the cost for services.

regards

hari

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

pl check in 'define movement types for material reservation ' under maintenance and service orders general data,

in this for IWo1 GR is preset with 101 and GR reversal with 102. pl check whether the entry is there.

you must ve made SE sheet for a PO or PR check the account assignment tab of the PO/PR . the maintenance order number should be there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check for External Service control key for the cost tick box. As said earlier, cost will be updated while doing service entry sheet.

Also check your valuation variant. Also what about planned cost for those external service operation?

What about internal operation? Is cost getting updated?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheshwaran,

Happy to see your reply..

The check mark for costs is already there for PM03--Plant maintenance-External(services)

When i am creating Service PR the planned cost is updating but after creating the SES w.r.t PO the actual cost is not getting updated.

After doing MIRO also it is not updating.

And another thing the cost Element used is same in Value Categories and given in PR.

Can i know where I am lagging.

Please reply.......

Regards

Kumar

former_member1341210
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IMG Path, goto "Assign Cost Elements to Value Categories" within it check for the cost element or cost element group. If its Cost element group, execute KAH3, and check whether the proper cost element is assigned to the cost element group.

Secondly,

Follow the IMG path,

Functions and Settings for Order Types->Costing Data for Maintenance and Service Orders->Assign Costing Parameters and Results Analysis Keys->Assign the proper Calculation Parameters for Maint.Order.

Hope this works.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Has this been resolved? If so, what did you do? We have a similar problem. I am seeing the "Planned Costs", but not the "Actual Costs" for my services.

When trying to save the SES, I get the following pop-up message:

"No message record could be found for output of message. Save anyway?"

Also, when I try to accept the SES, I get the following error message:

RC= 3  BP               045 Profile PM0001 does not exist

Can someone please guide me on troubleshooting this?

Thanks in advance

DKK

former_member198942
Contributor
0 Kudos

Kanthi

Please post ur requirment in a new blog. Dont use blog created by other individuals. This is against the forum rules.

Well for your error messages:

1* The first error is an information error which says that SES /PO output message (Print Out) is not generated. Have you maintained any PDF forms in output determination for SES or PO?

2* Check  the Order profile u have maintained for external services and defualt profiles for order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Murad. I will create a new thread.

KK

ajitkumar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

did you create a service PR from the maintenance order?

did you change the control key in operations tab for the external service line item to that configured for external services ( PM03 or similar )

the actual cost should flow at the time of creating service entry sheet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rupesh,

Viewing the Actual Cost and the Settlement cost are completely different things.

you just have to do the configurations to view the maintenance Actual Cost.

please check your Configuration in the below Path:

IMG->Plant Maintenance and Customer Service->Maintenance and Service Processing->Basic Settings->Settings for Display of Costs.

Make sure that youe settings are maintained correctly for the Actual Cost.

Check if the Valuation Category 300 properly Maintained

Also check in the T-Code OIOF if the costinf Variant assigned to the order Type for the respective plant.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Yawar Khan

Edited by: 1234_abcd on Jan 11, 2012 5:43 AM