cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing procedure issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi guys,

I'm new to SD. i defined a new pricing condition for a service material and when i create order for this mateial and enter amount it appears correct in the order but in table VBAP the netpr field is divided by 100. not sure how this is happening. worked with an ABAP resource to create a requirement but even after manipulating the price( komp-netpr) there still vbap value is divided by 100.

any ideas? please help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vamsi,

Check the Pricing unit and UoM.

otherwise, son't change any settings in system but

Pick value from komp-netpr field and get it multiplied by 100 in report program to negate this effect.

(do not change any settings later in second case).

Rgds

Kintu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi- thanks for your response. if the value on VBAP is incorrect then my reporting is messed up right? I do understand how tables work in SD. I'm new to SD functional not to SAP. Here is the example- I create an order with this pricing condition for $100 and with discoutns it shows 93.00 on the order but in VBAP table NETPR field it shows 0.93.

Let me know if you can point me to some solution.

thanks!!

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Will OSS Note 886532 - Pricing: Displaying and rounding numbers answer your question?

Regards,

former_member1190345
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vamsi,

Please check how the condition records have been maintained...if the condition records have been mainatined per 100 then the system will also calculate similarly at the sales order level.

For example if the condition record is 10000 $ per 100 pcs then the value per pc is still 100$ but the condition records have been maintained for 100 pcs. Maybe this has not been maintained correctly.

Thanks and Regards,

J Nagesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

also check Sales unit and price unit for the material

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

you said "appears correct in the order "

what is the point to look at VBAP record? if you "new" in SD you probably do not understand how SD' tables organized.

if sales order is correct that means no issue , right?

regards,