cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC10 Risk Description

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there way to include the Risk ID Description in the access risk report? And be able to export that description when downloading the report? This field was able in 5.3 but I can not find the equivalent in 10.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Within the Risk Analysis report selection criteria page, change the format from "Technical" to "Business", that view will show you the Risk descriptions within the results report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to make 'Business View' the default setting in the Reports Options area? Is there a config parameter for this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Michael,

Have you tried with parameter 1023: Default report type for risk analysis ??

As per de config settings guide:

"The Risk Analysis screen allows you to select several options for the risk analysis, such as analysis criteria, report options, and additional criteria.

This parameter allows you to choose the type of report that is selected by default.

Note: In the value cell, press F4 to display the available types, such as Permission Level, and so on."

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Diego, thank you for your response. I have reviewed param 1023, but this sets the overall report type. I have not been able to find a parameter specifically for this reporting option. Does anyone else have input on this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

I should have added that the only place I found this possible was within the risk report criteria area. It may be worth raising this to SAP via a message, in hope they add this option into the SPRO config parameters, or maybe even raise an idea on "IdeaPlace".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

There are a couple of notes that you might want to check:

Note 1630347 - Unable to view Risk description after Risk analysis

Note 1664654 - UAM: No 'Risk Description' field under Risk Violations tab

Cheers,

Diego.