cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Conf Scenario test and message monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am facing issue while testing configuration scenarios in the Opertaion Mapping level as well as in message monitoring.

This is the scenarion SOAP <-> SAP-PI <-> SAP ECC

1.In the payload section of Configuration Test of ID, I pasted the test result of the message mapping below.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<ns0:MT_Request xmlns:ns0="urn:test.com:sap">

<Sales>1001</Sales>

<Dist>12</Dist>

<Division>12</Division>

<SoldtoNo>1020075</SoldtoNo>

<SBU>IK</SBU>

<Date>12012011</Date>

<LineItem>

<MatNo>172512</MatNo>

<Qty>1</Qty>

<UoM>Kg</UoM>

</Line_Item>

</ns0:MT_Request>

The error I observed in Operation Mapping is

Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_SOAPRequestTo_ProxyReques~;

com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create

target element /ns0:MT_Request. Values missing in queue context. Target X~

I have checked the context of the target in the mapping it is fine.

2. The logic has not been completed in the proxy method.

I have send the WSDL through ALTOVA XML spy , message is shown in SAP-PI but not in sxmb-moni of ECC

Kindly help in the queries and please answer in sequence.

Regards

Alice~

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>>In the payload section of Configuration Test of ID, I pasted the test result of the message mapping below

u have to put the source message (MT) i.e soap request message under the payload section

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alice,

Check what is it that you map to the root node MT_Request. You should assign a value to this node as well, to have the whole XML document created. Try assigning a constant value "1" to it and reprocess your message - it should be fine this time.

Hope this helps,

Grzegorz

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
>The error I observed in Operation Mapping is
Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_SOAPRequestTo_ProxyReques~; 
com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create 
target element /ns0:MT_Request. *Values missing in queue context.* Target X~

Some mandatory element value is missing. So, you get this error. First check all the elements from top to bottom whether you defined mapping and see any difference in terms of XSD definition and your XML. What is Target X~?

>2. The logic has not been completed in the proxy method. I have send the WSDL through ALTOVA XML spy , message is shown in SAP-PI but not in sxmb-moni of ECC

Since proxy coding is not implemented in the ecc, messages are not leaving PI. So you dont see it in SXMB_MONI of ECC.