Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skip Date

former_member553099
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

In QP01 We enter DMR level :dynamic modification at lot level for which DMR rule:SKIP w.rt to plant,vendor and material combination using change number we want to take a list on which date the skip is activated for materials.suggest steps at earliest....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't believe you will find that date in any table in the system. The DMR works by counting inspection lots and tracking the last UD's of the lots.

FF

former_member553099
Participant
0 Kudos

ok finally i am closing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check date In QDH1 or QDL2 --->administrative data or Histoty

former_member553099
Participant
0 Kudos

Sir,

ex:skip activated for xxxx material on 25.12.2011 in qp01 after which gr made on 28.12.2011 so that according to my process the 1 st lot comes in quality inspection and consecutive gr gets skipped. in qdh1 i can able to get 28.12.2011 only .but i need the data for 25.12.2011 where can i get the data for multiple materials as input and correspondingly skip created date. kindly suggest steps at earliest....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Remember if you have applied dynamic modification at UD level then data will be available with respect to UD date.

If DMR is applied @ at lot level ,then lot date will be available in history.

Again the T codes which I suggested will only available T codes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

There are few reports in ECM , where u can find the details aganst the material w.r.t change number and their related inspection lots. Goto Cross-functional application -

> Engineering Change management -

> Info- system ECM.

Regards