cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line graph and opendocument question

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a line graph in a WebI report, that contains at least three different lines. Works fine in WebI, but as soon as I download it to the iPad to show it in the BO Mobile App the axis are transposed and the three lines are pooled together into a single one. I have tried everything I could come up with to make it work, but it just doesn't. I just want to display a line graph as it is shown in the first example of the BO Mobile App. (I'm using Version 4.0.3)

I hope someone can just tell me what's wrong here or maybe forward a link to some kind of example in Web Intelligence, that also works on the iPad.

My next problem is the opendocument linking in Web Intelligence. Though I've read some syntax hints I just can't get it to work. Is there an easy way to get the link to one of your Web Intelligence documents in an opendocument specific form?

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

thanks for your answers. Though I didn't change anything, the line graph finally worked as it should.

Additionally I found a way to get the links to use them in an open document link. Just had to look within the Launch Pad document browser.

Best regards

Michael

former_member188911
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

can you please attach a screenshot of the chart as it is seen in Infoview so I can exactly identify what you are meaning?

Many thanks

Simone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi regarding the opendoc link and easy way to create it. Of course there exists. Could you justlet me know which version of bobj server are you using -4.0?

Regards,

Blaz