cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue w/ SDV3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When running the report SDV3, I'm getting the following message and no list of completed contracts is generated: Please check the entries. No work list selected

I have created a rental contract with start and end dates one month apart (12/8/2011 to 1/7/2012), with a validity period of 1 month, and have created an invoice from this contract. The material is completely referenced, and the contract is marked as complete in the document flow too.

I'm not sure why I'm receiving this error as the contract I created about should definitely be picked up by this report. Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your reply. I tried all possible solutions and finally created an OSS note. Turns out this report works only for Quantity and Value contracts, and we are only using Service contracts. Hence this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you so much for your reply. I tried all possible solutions and finally created an OSS note. Turns out this report works only for Quantity and Value contracts, and we are only using Service contracts. Hence this issue.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the entries made in the selection screen. Run wide open, for example just put the valid from date (range for six months) or just put sales org/DC/Division and check again. If this does not work, then just put the customer number or material number in the selection field and check again. What SAP version you are working with?

Also check whether you need to implement OSS Note 1581300 - SDQ3 / SDV3: Documents missing in the list

Regards,

Edited by: Shiva Ram on Jan 10, 2012 11:00 AM