cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sale Order VA01

Former Member
0 Kudos

I trying to create sale order VA01 with reference of contract but contract not showing when I search.Can you guys help me to find out how to assign the contract to a sale order.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

Go to VA01 Create Sales Order Put Sales Order type and Click on Create with Reference put the Contract No in Tab as Contract and click on copy.

Regards

Sanjay N.Avade

Sap SD Consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

if you miss your contract number then use transaction code VA45 FIND UR contract number and enter in VA01 manually

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sunil13tx ,

Once you create the contract and saved,go to VA01 and click the "Create with reference".

Then a screen will appear in that press the contract tab and give the contract number over there.

System will copy the entire contract data to sales order(release order) subjecting to relevant copy controls.

Let me know if you have any further clarifications.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Raghu,

Is that possible if get the link ,how to create contract and do the copy controles to assign with sales order. I'm new for SD and trying to learn. Ireally appriciate if some one provide me the process or link of creating new contract,how to use copy controles and how to create sales order with reference of contract.

Thanks for your time and help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sunil,

Contracts can be created in Tcode- VA41, Enter the document type according to your requirement. There are many kind of contracts such as quantity contract- QC, general value contract- WK1, Material related contract- WK2, Service contract - SC, Rental contract- RC or QP and master contract- GK.

Key in the required details and save the document. Create the sales order in VA01, click select with reference, you will find the pop up window where you will get six tabs, amonst em click on contract and enter the selection criteria and you will find your saved contract. If you want to change the quantity or value click on item selection which lets you to change the detail or else click on copy button.

This how it works. Let me know if you have any doubt.

Regards,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

create contract through VA01,then click on create with reference then process is created with reference to contract.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VA01 once you clicked "Create with Reference", ensure that you clicked the Contract tab. By default, system will show Quotation.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I do click on contract but nothing comes up.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System will not propose automatically. You should key in manually the relevant contract reference there.

G. Lakshmipathi