Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parking documents using BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have one requirement to park the document.The present code is working to post the document using the BAPI BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST.Now I need to park the document for same code based on the company code.

Please suggest me is there any user exit for parking the document for BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST.

I have found in the forum Customer Exit (CMOD) ACBAPI01, with Include Program ZXACCU15 of Component EXIT_SAPLACC4_001. This EXIT is incorporated with BAPI_ACC_GL_POSTING_POST.but this is not triggering for BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST.Please suggest me any exit availble for parking the document.

Regards,

Suresh

12 REPLIES 12

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In FV60 or FB60 . We can do this in user exit SAPLF051 , EXIT_SAPLF051_002 .

Thanks & Regards,

Goutam Kolluru.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using FB50L tcode.

Regards,

Suresh

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these two notes to find out about possibilities to park a document with this BAPI: [1622448|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1wbCZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=1622448] and [1282005|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1wbCZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=0001282005&nlang=L].

It looks like it is as simple as implementing the BTE RWBAPI01 BAdI AC_DOCUMENT to set the value of the field T_ACCHD-STATUS_NEW to 2 or 3. You also need to have this note 1282005 implemented.

Hope this helps,

Grzegorz

0 Kudos

You can try as mentioned above or use preliminary_posting_fb01 fm for the same

Nabheet

0 Kudos

Hi Grzegorz,

Thanks for your reply.I am implementing the OSS note as you mentioned.

Regards,

Suresh

0 Kudos

Hi Grzegorz,

I am facing same issue.. and none of the solutions given above are working.

Regards,

Anand R

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nabheet,

I don't think using preliminary_posting_fb01 is the best idea here. First of all, it would require changing the whole existing code to adjust it to different input parameters of that FM. Secondly (and more importantly): this is not a BAPI, but SAP-internal FM, so using it might lead to unexpected consequences. I think it will be wiser to stay with BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST and implement the notes I mentioned before.

Hope this helps,

Grzegorz

0 Kudos

You are correct..it was an alternative...

Nabheet

0 Kudos

Correct sir..was providing an alternative..have used this or pp_park...enj....something for parking was working fine..thanks for the info:):)

Cheers

Nabheet

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a BTE which I was able to successfully leverage to result in the exact requirements;

Business Transaction Event - RWBAPI01 - For Accounting Document Interface used with BAPI: BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST

Let me know if you need help to implement!

I added the same comment to a similar thread.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1884416

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi suresh,

Iam also now working on same task that is park the document

.The present code is working to post the document using the BAPI  BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST.

Now I need to park the document for same code based on the company code.

How u met this approach plz share ur experience..it will be grate help..

thank

Kranthi