Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Function Problem in Region Selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii SD Gurus,

I am having one requirement that -

When I will go to Billing - Header - Accounting then I am getting the Profitability Document and here I am getting the value of Ship to party along with the other details and the respective region.

The issue is that - the client wants to see and use the region of sold to party at this place but I cant change it in customer master.

Can you please tell me that what should I do? Should I use Partner Function Determination or I have to customize the billing document or item document. More over if there is any ABAP coding required then also tell me.

Plz solve it.

Thanks and Regards,

Santanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

COPA Profitability Analysis report for sales various analytical segment which are called Characteristics,say, region, product, customer, product hierarchy, customer hierarchy, profit center, etc.

Check Tcode KEQ3 for Operating concern related Profitability Segment Characteristics.

In case of any further assistance, talk to COPA consultant.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear RAM,

Once billing and its subsequent document is processed automatically the field you told has become un editable in VF02.

Dear JP,

Sold to party or Ship to party is not any characteristics related to profitability segment so this technique is not working.

Thanks and Regards,

Santanu

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's why I asked you to

In case of any further assistance, talk to COPA consultant.

He can assist you in having characteristics for profitability analysis as per your requirement.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

The COPA Consultant asked for this and that is why asked you

by the way now you just tell me that - on which basis Sold to party comes by default in the header of billing

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Through Partner determination procedure assignment for sales order header.

When you assign partner determination procedure to sales doc type.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

i checked it.

Does the serially maintain item will get any preference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santanu,

Go to billing header there in header tab taxes view you can see Origin sls.tax no. here give C to get sold to party details.

Ram