cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.3 sender SOAP communication channel configuration xml ident. payload

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts,

I created a sync interface (abap proxy - PI - soap sender) between SAP ECC and 3rd party. my problem is into response message. I don't see initial xml identification (<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UFT-8" ?>). how I could insert this identification? are there some configuration into cc SOAP?

thanks,

mauro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauro,

it is the 3rd party system what is creating the response (without prolog). You can add the prolog in mapping time.

What is the behaviour at the moment?

Do you have any error?

Is the xml "well formed"?

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Udo,

is a sender cc SOAP, than response message is released from PI system. PI is WS provider. I do not have any error and xml is "well formed".

Using an external tool (SoapUI) I do not have any error. see below raw data export from response message obtained using soap UI.

"

HTTP/1.1 200 OK

server: SAP NetWeaver Application Server 7.20 / AS Java 7.30

content-type: text/xml; charset=utf-8

content-id: <soap-4F0B2ACBA76916D0E10080000A000ADF at sap.com>

content-length: 237

date: Tue, 10 Jan 2012 13:00:35 GMT

set-cookie: com.sap.engine.security.authentication.original_application_url=; Max-Age=0; Expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:10 GMT; path=/XISOAPAdapter; HttpOnly

set-cookie: JSESSIONID=Pk9OD6KtHmFvoAOeYcTiH3vvr7THNAH-54cA_SAPhRbJwBTjmkVSTBKhGY5WQ53F; Version=1; Path=/

set-cookie: JSESSIONMARKID=uR6G_wzto1ZsHXtHLVuqskDJQah0VTjtFEnP7nhwA; Version=1; Path=/

1. here my 3rd party requires xml doc specification <?xml version="1.0....?> # but there isn't #

<SOAP:Envelope xmlns:SOAP='http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/'><SOAP:Header/><SOAP:Body><ns1:MT_check_response xmlns:ns1='urn:xxxxxx.com:KKKKKK:QM:I:010:testws'><output>OK</output></ns1:MT_check_response></SOAP:Body></SOAP:Envelope>

"

thanks,

mauro

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mauro,

i think this is the normal layout of a soap message and the default response output of the soap adapter.

If you want to have the xml prolog, then you can try to use http adapter instead of soap. You would need to adapt your mapping correspondingly to create the envelope in mapping time.

Or switch on "Do not use soap envelope". The url should get the additional parameter nosoap=true. So the adapter would not change the Integration Engine's xml. You can build a xml looking like soap envelope including the xml prolog.

Regards,

Udo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Most probably the response that you get from the 3rd party system is incorrect (does not contain the required <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UFT-8" ?> heading). Make sure that the SOAP response that you receive is correct (you can use an external tool like SOAP UI for this purpose). You can also use the TCP Gateway application to intercept the SOAP request and response and check the existance of the initial tag there.

Hope this helps,

Grzegorz