cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Output Type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

What is the configuration required to Assign 2 multiple output types for single invoice type.

i have configured a new ouput type. i have maintained the condition record also and maintained in procedure as well.

but the new output type defined is not triggered only the existing output type is displayed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

measum_kumail2
Participant
0 Kudos

in spro-goto sales and distribution

->Basic Functions > Output Control > Output Determination > Output determination for Billing Documents > Maintain output determination Procedures.

There select "V10000" which is standard procedure setup for invoices. select other if you have configured. finall click on Control Data folder from left and maintain you new output condition in here.

if you want the system to pickup this output type automatically in your transactional data, then goto tcode vv31 and maintain condition record for the new condition

Edited by: Robert on Jan 10, 2012 12:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Robert i have maintained condition record and also maintained in control data as well.

Any hints

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check this

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can go to the output condition screen ( Go to --> Header --> Output ) in the invoice and cick the Goto --> Determination Analysis . In this you will be getting the condition types for the output and the reason why it is not triggered. Check the same and let us know

Regards,

SAM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys for your support.

From determination analysis Results.

ZW00 output found Message No 541 (was able to determine the billing document)

ZW00 Print Parameters Not found Message no 510 (Parameter 1 Table TNAD1)

ZW00 No Printer defined for output ZW00 message no.515.

How do i proceed.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha

Please maintain option 3 (print and archive) in the condition record.Also maintain option 3 in the output type details.Then your first two issues will be solved.For your third issue,check wheather printer has been defined or not for that output type.So please check the logical destination.

Regards

Srinath

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maintain Output determination & output condition record properly.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to resolve the error by maintaining records in communication. and was able to fetch condition record.

The below mentioned errors are sorted.

ZW00 Print Parameters Not found Message no 510 (Parameter 1 Table TNAD1)

ZW00 No Printer defined for output ZW00 message no.515.

But still i dont get the desired output type when i issue output for that billing document.

Srinath where is the option for maintaining option 3 (print and archive) in the condition record and also Also maintaining option 3 in the output type details can you ellaborate in detail.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha

In the condition record, maintain the communication strategy,with option 3 (Print and Archive).

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sri after maintaining Communication strategy with option 3 also i m unable to trigger the required output type.

In Go to>Header>Output the output status is in red and 1 in yellow(incorrectly processed).and in determination analysis the output is found.where i m going wrong.Is it coding in smartform which has assigned to existing output type is not allowing to trigger the new output type.

Edited by: neha.sharma on Jan 11, 2012 6:07 AM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Neha

In the communication stratergy in storage mode feild maintain option print and Archive.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neha,

Go to VF02 -> Goto -> Header -> Output

and create one record in the table with newly created output typewith same values as that of old one

Then go to communication method and provide logication destination ,come back and save the document

Please revert if you are having problem still.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Neha,

Please assign output device as LP01 in Communication Strategy, and try. Hope it will work. And also please check the access sequence, the fields which you have chosen properly address your requirement.

Deb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Guys for your constant support for resolving my issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can do it under the transaction NACE

First create all required output types under "output types" option under application "V3"

Then assign those to your output determination procedure under "Procedures"

Assign this "output determination procedure" to your billing type under transaction V/25

Then maintain output condition records under VV31 transaction.

If you do it correctly, when you create your billing document system will automatically determine the correct output type in to the billing document.

I found below link very useful to understand how to configure output types in SAP.

[Output type configuration|http://learnsaptips.blogspot.com/2010/08/output-determination-in-sap.html]

Best regards,

Rahal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Neha,

Check any requirement should be specified for the output types in procedure.because you are using 2 output types for 1 document type system should understand that which condition type should be determined for the situation.

Thank you,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ravi what requirement i have to maintain are they standard or i will need to configure it.