cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO configuration between AS ABAP <-> AS Java

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i am working on a java web service which will be called by a dynpro. Till now everything worked fine using a hardcoded user login defined in at the logical port on the abap side.

Currently i try to replace this user login with the supported SSO method but i cant get it to work.

The list of trusted systems in the NWA contains the following entry: (replaced the inputs with numbers here)

system | usertype | receiver | issuer | certificate

T1 | 010 | CN=22,OU=333,O=4444,C=55555 | CN=22,OU=333,O=4444,C=55555 | OK

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

If i now try to call the web service with SSO login i receive the following warnings/errors:

1.:

No trusted systems are configured in EvaluateTicketLoginModule options in [...MYAPPLICATION..._Config1] authentication stack. The ticket issuing system is: system ID - [T1], client - [010], certificate with issuer DN - [CN=22,OU=333,O=4444,C=55555] and subject DN - [CN=22,OU=333,O=4444,C=55555].

2.:

LOGIN.FAILED

User: N/A

Authentication Stack: ...MYAPPLICATION..._Config1

Login Module Flag Initialize Login Commit Abort Details

1. ....jaas.EvaluateTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok false true

2. ....jaas.EvaluateAssertionTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok exception true Authentication failed: Issuer of SAP Logon Ticket is not trusted. Authentication stack: ...MYAPPLICATION..._Config1

3. ....jaas.BasicPasswordLoginModule OPTIONAL ok false false

4. ....jaas.CreateTicketLoginModule SUFFICIENT ok false true

For me the login module stack and the registration of the trusted system seem ok. So i dont know where i can work on to solve the problem. Maybe anyone could give me a hint?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you setup SSO as guided in the below link? Please verify.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwce10/helpdata/en/4d/dd9b9ce80311d5995500508b6b8b11/content.htm

Thanks,

Siva Kumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thank your for your ideas and time. As i thought the configuration was ok. It failed due to inconsistencies in relation to other certificates somewhere in the background. Because of this the state of "trust" of all registered systems was disabled. I dont know why those problems occured but at least it works now as it should.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

This thread resolved my issue SSO config between ABAP and JAVA stack of Solution Manager.