Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regd Server Node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

A very happy new year 2012.

I have the following scenario for which I need work around.

We are working on PI 7.0 and have 4 server nodes in the production system. There is a Proxy - to - SOAP scenario and the authentication on the receiver side is done by RSA certificate. The problem is that, this RSA certificate key is working fine on 2 server nodes and NOT working fine on another 2 server nodes. Other steps like raising an OSS note to SAP was done, but in the meanwhile we need some workaround.

So, the messages that are processed by the 2 server nodes (with successful key installation) are going through well and from other 2 nodes are failing giving "Authentication error". Is it possible to configure somewhere that the messages coming from this Interface / Communication Channel should only go through one of the 2 correct nodes?

Or is there any other workaround? EOIO would not solve the problem !

Thanks,

Rashmi Joshi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190543
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rashmi,

We cannot choose the nodes unfortunately. If you have a pre-production system, ask your Basis people to delete the two nodes which are causing the issue and re-create them.

If the messages are failing in production system and taken seriously, then may be they can delete and re-create the nodes on the production system too. I believe the two failing nodes muct be on one server and somewhere in the cache this server is remembering the old password or no password at all.

Cheers,

Ramesh.