cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

queue monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every one i have got 30000 messages stuck in my queue, i have tried to unlock them to reprocess by clicking on unlock button , but still showing SYSFAIL as status. when i double click on the Queue name and i could go to sxmb_moni, where i can see error information as shown below

"COMMUNICATION FAILURE" during JCo call. Error

when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL:

'ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=2 thRc=67

Can any one explain me what could be problem, and tell me how to resolve it

Regards

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let me know if your Program ID of RFC destination and RFC adapter is same. Program ID is case sensitive, it should be same.

Also, check the RFC destination SM59 for AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER.It seems to be problem related to load. Try increasing the heap size.

Check SAP NOTE: 723909 , 1248926.

regards,

ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ganesh, how can i increase the heap

Regards

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

forget that nonsense. You need to get the JCO destination working, the Java heap size has nothing to do with your error.

Regards,

Udo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Udo, how do i do that?

udo_martens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrika,

you need to study the installation guide- just search there for JCO, best is to ask the person who installed the system.

The ABAP destination is using a program id from Java stack. ABAP stack is pretty easy, actually you need only to create a TCP/IP destination and put a program id.

Java part is dependend from your release. Important is to store the same program id.

If the destination was working before the question is: why did it stop? May be just hanging? Before going deeper to the problem i would simply restart the Java stack (transaction SMICM / hard shutdown with restart) and test again. You cant lose anything as the system isnt working at all and may be you solve the problem within a few minutes.

Regards,

Udo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check whether the rfc destionation AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER connection is working fine or not..

looks like there is connection problem between abap and java stack...

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

I have checked rfc destionation AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER connection its showing the error as shown below

rfc destionation AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER

Connection Type TCP/IP Connection

On HP multiprocessor machines, the specified time values may be incorrect.

Logon Connection Error

Error Details Error when opening an RFC connection (CPIC-CALL: 'ThSAPOCMINIT' : cmRc=2 thRc=67

Error Details ERROR: program AI_RUNTIME_PI1 not registered

Error Details LOCATION: SAP-Gateway on host sappi1.andrew.com / sapgw21

Error Details DETAIL: TP AI_RUNTIME_PI1 not registered

Error Details COMPONENT: SAP-Gateway

Error Details COUNTER: 23965

Error Details MODULE: gwr3cpic.c

Error Details LINE: 1758

Error Details RETURN CODE: 679

Error Details SUBRC: 0

Error Details RELEASE: 710

Error Details TIME: Tue Jan 10 05:39:34 2012

Error Details VERSION: 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrika,

ProgramID maintained at the rfc destination AI_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER should be same as the one maintained at the Java stack..

As Udo mentioned..catch hold the person who has set up the machine or ask basis to check this....

HTH

Rajesh