cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuring date picker in VC iView

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone explain the steps involved in Configuring Date Picker in Visual Composer iview?

Thanks,

Kundan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the solution by following steps..

1. Double click on the From date input field change the ui element to Date picker in right bottom of the screen

2 On pop up screen just click on Action button

3Repeat the above steps for To date input fields also.

4 Save the model and finally deploy.

Thanks,

Kundan

Edited by: Kundan Babu1 on Jan 12, 2012 12:44 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kundan,

For including a date picker in your form, double click on the form in which you want to include date picker.

In the bottom right of the tool bar you will find "+" button, click the button and select a new UI control i.e. date picker in your case.

Place it in your form where u want it and change the properties as per your requirements.

if you need any specific configurations let me know.

Regards,

Rk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Thanks for your replay. In my case I have date range input fields like from date and to date. Once I am giving the date range like 31.08.2011 to 01.12.2011 its working fine. But I want to convert this date range input field to date picker so that user can select the date.

Can you explain clearly how to configure the same for achieving my requirement?

Thanks,

Kundan

Edited by: Kundan Babu1 on Jan 11, 2012 8:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

For your requirement, you would need to use two date pickers (say From_date & To_date) and then use an expression box (say Date_range)with a formula to concatenate these two dates.

your formula should be such that it combines the from date and to date as Date_range = From_date : To_date (sample formula: @From_date&":"&@To_date) and then pass Date_range to your query/Data Service.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

Yes i have two input fields for form date and to date .How to change this input fields in date picker can you please mention the steps to achieve this? Its really great help for me. I am very new in Visual Composer.

Thanks,

Kundan

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the properties for those fields check if you are able to change the input field to Date picker,

otherwise you would need to remove these fields and add new UI control as i mentioned in my previous post.

Regards,

Rk.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes i am able to change the input fields to date picker.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna,

Can you explain how to configure the date picker? Means what is the exact formula and how to mention this formula for configuring date picker.

Thanks,

Kundan