cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We need to restrict only a particular customer account group to be entered

0 Kudos

We need to restrict only a particular customer account group to be entered as the sold-to in a contract type. How do we achieve this? Is there a setting where we assign a contract type to customer account groups?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should be able to handle this via partner determination. What you will have to do is,

Create a new partner determination procedure

Assign relevant partner functions to it.

Assign that partner determination procedure to your contract document type

Assign the relevant account group to your partner functions

If you do it correctly, when you create the sales order, system will check the partners (Sold to party) based on the partner determination procedure assigned to sales document type.

Best regards,

Rahal

0 Kudos

The partner functions of my account group will be same (SP, SH, PY, BP). In this case, I can not differentiate based on the partner determination procedure, right?

Looks like it is not possible in standard SAP unless we do a userexit with ABAPer help.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is for same partner functions, then you can't have 2 account groups assigned to it. Therefore I would say, you will have to go for an enhancement.

Best regards,

Rahal

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you understanding is absolutely right.

Regards

JP

kkafoury1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly consider assigning a new partner determination procedure for the sales doc. type to allow only partner function assigned to the required account group.

Best regards.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With standard configuration, it is not possible.

Take assistance of ABAPer for use of user-exits USEREXIT_CHECK_VBKD in program MV45AFZB.

Regards

JP