cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source of Supply problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I read in this forum that in SC, source of supply has to be determined from backend Info record, contract automatically. But while creating SC, I can't see backend documents. It says 'No vendor assigned' and 'No vendors/contracts/info records exist'.

Do I need to activate something to see the backend documents in SRM?

We are in SRM 5.5 and using SRM as an add-on component to ECC 6.0.

Thanks

Debashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Debashish,

We are receiving the same issue with the source of supply not populating as expected. Was there any resolution?

Thanks,

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also associate a vendor to your product in COMMPR01 txn usinf the Relationship button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know for creating shopping cart if ur not able to see any vendors, u need to do the following settings. SPRO> SRM server-> Sourcing> Defind Sourcing for product categories.

Here u need to select the sourcing always carried out in the front of the respective product categories.

Once u do it u will be able to get the vendors.

If this ans helps u please award the point for the same.

BR,

Vijay Mittal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

We are in Classic scenario and we are not using Sourcing in SRM.

As we know that in classic scenario, system should look into the backend Info record and Contract to search for a Source of supply. But this is not happening here. So I dont have an alternative and I'm forced to use the prefered vendor.

Can anybody tell me is there any special config that I need to do?

Thanks

Debashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deb

We are on SRM 4.0 SP08 classic.

we have done config as per SSP business scenario config guide.

I am able to see the R/3 Pur info in the source of supply of SC.

Have you followed all config steps of CG?

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debashish,

If you are in the classic scenario you should be able to see contracts and inforecords (if you are using a product code). There is nothing you have to do in IMG, it comes like that.

Make sure that you have replicated from ecc purch org, material master and vendor master. Only then you will be able to see the sos. The purch org in the shopping cart must be the same of the contract/info record.

Let me know if it was this.

Matteo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Is there any way we can restrict the proposed sources of supply(In Classical Scenario) like

1. Info Record

2. Contract

3. Source list

and should not impact the vendor search in shopping cart screens. User should still be able to search and assign a vendor or delete and add a new vendor to the shopping cart item.

I am trying to implemnt through BADI 'BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI' (BBP_SC_CHANGE method) ,but I am not succeded.

Please tell me the approriate way how we can restrci these things.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try BBP_SOS_BADI ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matteo,

Is there any way we can restrcit the Contact/Item/Info record in classical EBP scenario.

Regards

Murali