cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Axis framework for Http GET

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For an interface, we need to retrieve a file from a URL using the HTTP GET protocol. We are on PI 7.3, but since PI needs to poll the URL once each day, we can not use the HTTP sender adapter with GET as there is no polling option there.

For this, we are trying to use the Axis framework with Message protocol as Task (Axis) in the SOAP adapter.

Could anyone please let us know what are the Optional Compenents we need to incluse in our sda file for Axis deployment and the parameters to be configured in the Sender comm. channel.

Thanks,

Shiladitya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can refer to Michal's blog about that topic:

You can also refer to SAP Note 1448849 for the availability of that feature.

Hope this helps,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the link. I have configured the SOAP channel as per Michael's blog. Also, Axis framework is already deployed and basis has confirmed that note 1448849 is applied on our environment.

But, in communication channel monitoring, am getting the error :

error during receive: failed to invoke the module processor; nested exception is: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve inbound binding for the given P/S/A values...

However, when I replace the SOAP sender CC with a File sender comm channel, I am able to pick the xml file mentioned in the blog from an NFS location (I had downloaded the xml file and placed it in the NFS folder to check the scenario).

I only get the error when using the SOAP Axis sender channel. We are on PI 7.3 AEX, so I had to use the Integrated Configuration as the normal configuration is not available with the AEX. Can anybody please help. Is there any special setting to be done on the modules tab? Do I need to add\remove any of the handlers that come with the Axis?

Regards,

Shiladitya

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shiladitya,

Please let me know how you resolved this.

thank you,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Shiladitya,

as it seems your problem is only the polling of a HTTP adapter, I remind you can:

1. use availibility-time planning (in RWB > CC monitoring, right top corner) : the standard scheduler tool of PI to trigger this CC with the polling you want. As it's once a day it's should be enough.

2. or you can decide to put your CC in "external mode" (in RWB > CC monitoring) and to use an external tool (or why not an abap program) to trigger this CC with the frequency you want.

Regards.

Mickael