SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device management transfer data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Kindly tell me if a company is using oracle base software for device management.

now they want to use SAP DM, so what is the process by which they can transfer it to SAP.

Kindly explain in detail.

Regards

Ankur

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

We need to have Interface programs to Transfer the data once after you create Master Data in SAP as same as Oracle.

You can use SAP PI as Middle ware to Transfer the data.If it is one time transfer of data then SAP PI is not much usefel.

Thanks,

Sudheer P.

0 Kudos

Dear,

Thank you for giving me support.

Kindly tell me what should we use for one time transfer.if u have useful documents related to this, Kindly provide me.

Regards.

Ankur

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ankur:

Please read thru the documentation resources listed in the sticky threads at the top of the forum. Pay specific attention to the [help link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60/helpdata/en/9f/03693582f4db60e10000009b38f889/frameset.htm] and the migration thread. If you still have specific questions after reading these, then please return to the forum with them - generic questions do not serve anyone's interests, especially those that might be answered in the documentation already.

regards,

bill.