cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In SAP Adobe Forms,how to display column heading in every new page?

hafizul_mollah2
Participant
0 Kudos

I have developed an Adobe form in SAP,and the column headings are coming in the first page only.How can I display the column headings in each and every page.

Could anybody may help me on this how to do this.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friend,

Just understand a main concept.

In Adobe the information what is placed in the master page repeats for every page.

Are you facing the issue in the table column heading ?. If so just keep the table alone inside a sub form and give the sub form as flowed it will show the column heading in each and every page. I got it.

If its any structure king of thing or just like a top of page.

Keep that column heading in the master page and display the data in the design page.

I think this will solve your issue.

Please revert back to me if you face any queries i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

hafizul_mollah2
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Hari!!!

Yes this is for table.

Now let me elaborate the issue.

I am calling the Adobe form from a webdynpro application and the column names of the table is not fixed so in Adobe form I cant hardcode the coulmn names.So what i am doing is creating another table in the Adobe form for the column names for the data table.So now I have two table in Adobe form in two different subform.And when I am making the subform for the column names table 'Flowed' the column names is displaying for the first page only.For the subsequent pages only the blank table of one row is coming instead of the column names those are displaying in the first page.

So how can I display the subform for the columns names in every page with the exact column names that I am passing from the webdynpro application(which is coming blank currently).

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

Hafizul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

Did you dragged the table from data view into the Form design. I did so. So it worked for me.

If not like that then follow this,

In your case its different that the column heading is dynamic.

So what you can do is just create a row for the heading and keep that in the master page.

Come to design view and there below the heading display the table with data. In design view you can see the row which you have set in master page.

So just place the row below it.

So master page data which is the row heading will be repeated in every page and the data will be flowed.

We happened to face a situation like this and we rectified as mentioned.

In this case the heading row need not be as flowed.

I think this will solve your issue if you have any queries please revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

hafizul_mollah2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Thanks a lot for the help..its working fine now..

thanks again really appreciate it thanks.

Thanks

Hafizul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hafizul,

Jus select the check box " Include Header Row in Subsequent Pages" under the Pagination Tab of Hearder Row of your table and it will be solved...

hafizul_mollah2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for the reply.It was a log time ago and the issue was resolved that time itself.But anyway thanks for the reply.

Thanks

Hafizul

hafizul_mollah2
Participant
0 Kudos

This question is answered thanks all.