cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Priority

Former Member
0 Kudos

My pricing requires the "shipping type" which is located is in the header, under the shipping tab. The pricing is successful but the problem is when this "shipping type" field is empty, the price is not pulled up and when you put the shipping type (after the material is provided), the price is not still pulled up. It seems that the you need to first put the shipping type before the material so that the configured price will be applied.

1. Is there a way to redetermine the price even if the shipping type is applied first (before the material)?

2. Or is there a way I can put that configure the shipping type to have value first before filling-up the material section? How to do it?

Pls help. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

I have not tried the solution with incompletion log for the given problem. As I understand, your problem is determination of pricing at line item after change in value in header.

Generally, SAP performs some pricing redetermination for certain fields i.e. Change in Ship to party triggers the tax redetermination.

For the given scenario, an alternative solution is to implement userexit USEREXIT_NEW_PRICING_VBKD in MV45AFZB with the following code:

if vbkd-vsart ne *vbkd-vsart.

new_pricing = 'B'.

endif.

New pricing should be selected based on requirement which suits you. If you choose B, system will redermine the complete pricing including resetting any manual price change.

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

My project manager did not allow me to have developer access so that I can change that userexit. he just advised me to use other table field just to identify the pricing. I will just follow him even if I want to use userexit. Though this will sacrifice best config design (in the perspective of a sales consultant), I'd rather be a team player this time.

Thank you for the help people.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwar,

All the best with your implementation and please close the thread.

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

After you have provided the materials and the price, how to RE-determine the price if you made changes on the sales order document?

If I can re-determine the price, then my issue with this shipping party will be solved. This is "another" work-around though.

Former Member
0 Kudos

To RE-determine price go as per Mr.Naveen said,that's what i did in one of my recent projects.

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

actually the incompletion already says that I need to fill up that shipping party.

however, what I need to do is, I need to force my user to fill-up the shipping type first before any material is entered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried that in OVA2. I put sequence 10 on VBKD-VSART (the rest blank), but it did not work. when creating standard sales order, it goes to materials and not asking for shipping type. My requirement is, it must provide the shipping type FIRST before putting the material.

the document type is ok too.

Please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anwer,

As above said put your VBKD - VSART in to incompletion log and check incomplete messages for your document type at

VOV8 under transaction flow tab.If you did this setting system will not allow to save the sales document until the in completion

log satisfied.

check and revert

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

the priority in OVA2 is not working for my requirement

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear friend,

your object is VBKD-VSART

return to OVA2 , find out your procedure and set up this table and field name with the Seq. 10 (must be the first)

set the rest not blank - 20, 30, ...

make sure you procedure is assigned to correct sales doc type.

create NEW sales order and check it out

good luck!