cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DOC_PERSONALIZE_BCS not triggering when added filter for my Z Adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Gurus - I have search this question all over SDN and I'm following all type of suggestions and I can't get the code to trigger my custom filter in BADI DOC_PERSONALIZE_BCS method PERSONALIZE_PDF_DOC_PDFIF

So in Tcode SPPFC or by IMG I'm configuring for Application BBP_PD under action profile BBP_PD_BID (for my BUS2200) a new action definition (so i have total of 2 Action definition) I have added EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION as per documentation link: [http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/60acb060-fb1b-2a10-8aa8-ddbb40fe7de3?QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true] and added my custom form name and custom filter name in each action definition but it always go to the Smart Forms Mail standard class and method even that I have added EXTERNAL COMMUNICATION as Default and added my filter values, etc.

i can't get the code to skip standard code and go to my code.

What important step I'm missing?

please help!

thanks!

Jason

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you solved this problem , kindly help me.

Thanks

Leonardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

any input would be helpful and appreciated.

thanks!

Jason

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason, I am facing a similar problem , where i want to change in processing class and method to send email. I copied them from standard and created the action profile , but still it is calling the standard only.

If you solved this problem , kindly help me.

Thanks

Rakesh