cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partial Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

We have go-lived for one project where we are using POS for sales processing, Programmer configured automatic Delivery and Billing. I have checked in VA05 where i find there are only few orders which is showing status as completed and many of them showing Partially Delivered

From last two days there is no Goods Reciept but still the orders are bieng processed,is it becoz of the partial delivery,

there are some materials whose stock has no effect but still the sales is bieng done at outlets.

What could be the reason for partial deliveries for some oders and status completed for some orders.

Regards

Malik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Malik-SD,

When a sales order is raised and partially delivered the quantity from the sales order the statues is being processed ,this is the standard sap behavior.Neither it is open nor it is completed sales order and you can release rest of the quantity in future.

So the status is being processed.

Of course relevant copy controls have to be set in order to delivery document.

Let me know if you have any further clarifications

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shiva/Raghavendra

Yes u are right there is no enough quantity in the stock,now we are doing goods reciept without PO.

Is there any fast procedure to complete the deliveries at one time go, becoz we have thousands of deliveries pending.(VA05)

let me know how we can process Partial deliveries to complete without doing it manually (one by one)

Regards

Malik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Malik,

If you want process the all sales documents for delivery in stead of using VL01N,you can use VL10A .

Give the execution perimeters and select the required document and click on background and you will get the delivery number.

Do the PGI

check and revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghu

As i said i checked in VA05 the status for some sales document shows completed and many of them are partially delivered so in VL10A what criteria would be for selection of Partial deliveries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Malik-SD ,

In VL10A sales orders tab you can find complete delivery indicator.

Here you have options.Try with this.

Check and revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Try with T-Code VL10C

In that T-Codes mention only shipping point and remove all the data and execute

you can see all sale order line items wise how much qty is pending and select the sale orders , click on background system will generate Delivery number

Go to VL02N do the PGI

VF01

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used T-Code VL10C and selected all the sales orders and clicked on background--Open quantity became 0 now and status msg in VA05 for many quantities became completed, so my next step is to do PGI and then Billing

do i need to do PGI and Billing individually...?

Regards

Malik

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
and clicked on background

After this, do the following:-

=> Press "Shift and F4"

=> Place your mouse on the data field

=> Click on "Documents" tab on top right

=> Place your mouse on DA reference

=> Click on "Display doc" so that system will take you to DA screen

=> Press "Ctrl and F1" and do PGI

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From last two days there is no Goods Reciept but still the orders are bieng processed,is it becoz of the partial delivery,

Yes, the sales order will have status being processed until the delivery is created for all the open quantities.

What could be the reason for partial deliveries for some oders and status completed for some orders.

For partial delivery, there could not enough stock for the material. Check the sales order -> line item ->schedule line tab. Here you can see the confirmed quantity. If any remaining open quantity is there, you can re-run availability check, by highlighting the line item and clicking on the availability check button at the bottom. If there are enough stock, then the open quantity gets confirmed at schedule line level, then the delivery can be created.

Regards,