cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoicing Party on Purchase Orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am currently trying to figure out a way to add an Invoicing Party onto the SRM purchase orders so that when the invoice hits our ECC system it will go to a different vendor for payment. We are currently running on SRM 7.0 and ECC 6.0. I have set up the system in ECC so that the PI will populate if I create the purchase order directly within ECC however it does not work when the purchase order is being replicated from SRM into ECC. I have also tried to add the invoicing party directly to the vendor within SRM and that did not work either.

The invoicing party is already set up as a vendor and has already been replicated from ECC to SRM and I have also linked the invoicing party to the vendor however I cannot get the PI to populate on the purchase order.

Am I missing a configuration step? According to this link, which I found in another SAP Thread (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/EN/b9/4049f6dabf4e3f8b475047b0983484/content.htm) there is a piece of configuration under "Cross-Industry Functions", however SRM 7.0 does not seem to have that within the IMG.

Any help that you can provide would be helpful.

Thanks,

Katie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone have any ideas about how this can be accomplished?

Thanks,

Katie