SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dump Error while creating Business Partner in FPP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using the EHP5 IS-U component. I am getting the below dump error, when I am trying to create Business partner in T.Code: FPP1.

**Error in the ABAP Application Program**

**The current ABAP program "ISU_BUPA_EVENT_DINP1==========FT" had to be terminated because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.**

**The following syntax error occurred in program "SAPLES02 " in include "LES02U14 " in line 30:**

**"The data object "BUS0DIINIT" does not have a component called "MUSTER_KUN".**

I have searched SAP notes, but I am unable to find any suitable notes to resolve this issue.

Could anyone help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in Advance,

Regards,

Aswin

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked in EHP5 system there is a structure called ISU_EKUNINIT it is having field called MUSTER_KUN.

I guess you need to check why this structured is not added in BUS0DIINIT structure

Regards,

Siva Bontha

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if in structure 'BUS0DIINIT', there exists another structure 'ISU_EKUNINIT'. This structure should have a field 'MUSTER_KUN' or type 'MUSTER_KUN'. Domain for this data element is 'KUNNR' which if of char 10 type. If it does not exist, simply create one and transport request in Quality and Prod systems.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva and Ravi,

Thanks a lot for your replies.

Could you please guide how to create the field.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Aswin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Any other solution to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Aswin

0 Kudos

Hi,

Please don't go adding fields. Aren't we talking about SAP-standard structures here?

Have you actually checked (in transaction SE11) that the structure ISU_EKUNINIT is included in the BUS0DIINIT?

If it is, and the field MUSTER_KUN is missing, then you should raise an OSS note.

If the structure is not included, you should also talk to OSS. Your ISU installation might be incomplete?

cheers

Paul Bakker

raviahuja
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try Paul's solution first. I faced the same problem and raised an OSS. Reply I got from SAP, "Create it manually and transport if missing".

Thanks.

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a lot for your valuable replies.

I am getting this error in the personal IDES system. I can't raise OSS notes. Also, I can create manually because I need access key for ABAP changes.

Is there any other work around to overcome this issue.

Thanks

Aswin

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue is resolved after activating the structures in SE15 for the application area IS-U.

Thanks a lot for your contribution.

Regards

Aswin