cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invoice zero amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If during sales order creation net amount is "0",then I need system does not allows for invoice creation.How do make validation in Invoice level so that invoice can not be created "0" amount.

Plese give me the solution for that.

Thanks,

Miku.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is generally handled by using the incompletion log procedure.

In the incompletion procedure assigned to the sales order item category, make sure that Net value is part of incompletion field. Generally, standard SAP provides item incompletion procedure 20 where VBAP-NETWR is assigned the status group 04. Status group controls the follow up function whcih is possible / not possible when an item is incomplete for any field. In the standard scenario, procedure 20 which has incompletion log on VBAP-NETWR, makes the item incomplete if price is missing or 0. Status group 04 assigned to VBAP-NETWR controls that no follow up action i.e. delivery should be generated for an item with missing price.

Generally, a missing price should stop the delivery and not the invoice otherwise, you will deliver the article but will not / delay to bill the customer .

REgards,

Naveen Aggarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replying me Solution.

Could you please confirm me how make Incompletion log as a Mandatory for Item text determination procedure.

Please provide me Table & Field name.

Thanks,

Miku.

Edited by: miku143 on Jan 9, 2012 8:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

for the Text determination we have the option weather the text is obligatory or not for each text Id.

you can use this functionality if u want the text to be extered mandetory

regards

Chandra

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please don't post different topics on the same thread.

Your initial question was how to make net amount as mandatory? This can be done in t.code OVA2 incompletion procedure or in pricing procedure (V/08).

You second question is asking about making the item text as mandatory.

So close the this thread and post a new thread for next question.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear miku,

You can make the net value as mandatory in the sales order by configuring the in completion procedure.

Hope you know the in completion procedure configuration.

One important thing in VUA2 transaction code flag the IC- Dialog box.So that system will not allow to save the document until you complete the missing information.

Thanks&Regards

Raghu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use incompletion procedure as mentioned before or in pricing procedure check the box mandatory against the pricing condition type. By this way, the system puts the sales order in incompletion log and will not allow to create subsequent documents.

Regards,