cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner func. in performa inv. F8 is copied from sales order not delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

If the partner function (say for example customs broker) is updated in the delivery, then performa invoice F8 is taking the updated customs broker from delivery.

But if the same customs broker is deleted from the delivery, then performa invoice F8 is taking the customs broker from the sales order.

Could anybody suggest me what needs to be done in order to have the performa invoice copy the partner function from delivery, if the partner function is deleted from the delivery then performa invoice should not take that partner function from sales order.

Thanks,

Sre

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Thanks for your response.

I'm creating delivery related performa invoice(f8).

sales order for the delivery has partner function "cusoms broker".

The customs broker is then deleted in the delivery.

When the delivery related performa invoice(f8) is created, the customs broker is being pulled from the sales order and all other partners are pulled from the delivery.

I checked in the copy controls for the billing document type f8 and the copy requirement for document type F8 at header level is set to "009".

Any suggestions on how we can have the billing document created with no customs broker(being copied from the delivery)

-Sre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Me_sreya,

As standard it is not happened.

If you are using delivery related proforma invoice (f8) system will copy the partner functions from the delivery document.

If you are using the order related proforma invoice (f5) system will copy the partner functions from sales order .

All this will be applied subjecting to relevant copy controls.

So while creating the proforma invoice ensure relevant proforma invoice document type should be selected.

Check and revert

Thanks&Regards

Raghu.k

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
But if the same customs broker is deleted from the delivery, then 
   performa invoice F8 is taking the customs broker from the sales order

Not sure on this comment. As you would be aware F8 is delivery related proforma and how you are creating this. If any delivery is deleted, then again you have to create a new DA and against this only, F8 should be generated.

Nevertheless, in VTFL header level, what routine is assigned for "Copying requirements". I think, it shoudl have been 003

G. Lakshmipathi