cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR05: Create trip with Zero amount

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Currently, we have developed travel management module in our system. There is a unique requirement where, in some cases, we need to create a trip with zero amount cost.

The problem is this kind of trip (with zero amount) cannot be retrieved by T-code S_AHR_61016401 (General Trip Data/Trip Totals). In overall, this T-code cannot retrieve any trip record with zero amount. On the other hand, we need this information to track the position of the trip document based on its status (Request/Trip, Settlement Status, FI Transf. Indicator). Is there any way to catch the zero-amount trip record through T-code S_AHR_61016401.

I really do appreciate your idea. Thanks a ton guys!

Regards,

Erwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Erwin,

do you mean zero amount equals to no reimbursement?

but is there any per diems for trip? let say for meals or accommodation ?!

I try mine, and in reports is show all trip record with zero amount in reimbursement.

and it is standards.

-inez-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Inez,

Yes, zero amount in this context equals to no reimbursement at all. There is no any travel expense included on the trip record. I know this scenario sounds awkward, but yes, we need it in our business process.

Glad to know that your system can handle it properly. So, I guess, there is still a possibility to make it happen in my system.

When I set zero-amount reimbursement to my trip, the currency changed into USD and it showed this number 0,00 (colomn "Reimbursement" in PR05) which in my system's default currency, the zero amount should be written as 0 (without any following decimal). Is there any clue from there? I would really appreciate your advice.

Regards,

Erwin

Former Member
0 Kudos

set zero, means you should not input any expense record.

what was your default currency, is it determine from company code?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly! There is no any input of expense record.

My default currency is IDR and I set option 2 as the currency indicator (Currency is determined from official currency) in "Global Setting". Actually, I do regret this currency issue would give impact to my question, but I have stuck in this problem for about two weeks without any solution and hope this information can be useful for our discussion.

Many thanks.

-erwin-

Answers (0)