cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UD:Reject should restrict stock posting to unristricted location

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

My client is not going for Quality module. They require only material inspection during goods receipt against PO.

Though scope for QM is not there, to meet there basic requirement I have done basic config. for Inspection type :1, We met all the requirements of Client but the unresolved issue is as follow

When we take the usage decision as reject- system should propose posting location for either Scrap /Blocked stock or Return delivery but not to Unrestricted.

Irrespective of usage decision i am able to post stocks under any head of location.

In cut short -Requirement is system should restrict posting to unrestricted usage in inspection lot stock when usage decision is made as Rejected.

Plz help with detailed config. settings.

Svk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx

former_member221025
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SVK,

its not available in standard SAP,

You can use "Automatic stock posting" by setting prposal in Selected set for Usage Decision.

Set posting proposal for Rejection UD to Scrap or Blocked.

you can change this at the time of posting.

in your case it will not be in Background.

But, this wil not solve your problem as you want Restriction for Unrestricted.

try Exit QEVA0001

i have not worked on it, Take help of an Abaper, and set Logic according to your requirement.

Regards,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is one solution Know ,

Enter the followup actions in the customization of UD code selected sets.

Followup actions has the function modules.You can create your own Z- function modules to post the material to respective pocket.Take help of Abaper to design the function module to create respective material document.

In Usage decision design the UD codes as per requirement ;

1.Suppose you want to post the rejected material to block stock : create UD code as RB -->use followup action to post the material in block stock automatically.

2.Suppose you want to post the rejected material to scape : create UD code as RS -->use followup action to post the material in scape automatically.

I hope this will solve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do the following might it helps you.

QS51>>Catalog 3,plant>>select your selected set>>and then define the posting proposal for your desired selected set.

Regards