cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

T770MATTR table problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Please answer to few of my clarifications below.

I have created a custom attribute for a catalog to use in organization structure using customized table T770MATTR. Now I need to know is there any pre-requisite to be done before I start using / assigning value for this attribute in organization structure (It is not working just created a attribute using table T770MATTR, what else needs to be done?).

Second, is there any way to create a PO directly in SRM without creating a shopping cart. If so, how to accomplish this, any configurations step.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If you have created a custom attribute then you also need to use this attribute in the desired part of the code.

Second you can always create PO directly from the portal if the user has purchasing roles in the portal and SRM abap systems.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sam

Could you please me what exactly u mean to use the customer attribute in the code. Does it mean implementing BADI, could you please explore more in detail.

Second, how to create a PO directly, i dont see the any links in the portal. I am using SRM 6.0. Could you please help on this also in detail.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys

Could any of you please tell me to the above.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If you have given the purchaisng roles to the user in portal and abap roles then you should be see in portal

for operational role - you find purchasing tab

for strategic role - you can find strategic purchasing tab

Any of these tab you will have a option to create purchase Order

-

If you are using a custom attribute then obvisouly you should use it any part of the program you want to use this attribute.

Regards

Sam

Answers (0)