Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have IDOC to XML file scenario.

In SXMB_MONI, it showed the message processed successfully (checkered flag).

I open the payload in the target, I'm able to see the XML format without error.

then I checked in RWB the overall status is successful.

But when I checked the detail (message content) I got the following message:

"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it".

So physical file created is like corrupted.

If using XML marker to open the file it show warning "Invalid Unicode Sequence".

The thing is when rerun the whole interface again, which is mean the same idoc send from the source, the file created successfully. Sometimes need to rerun twice or more than that to get the file.

Anyone has idea on what is wrong here?

Thanks,

Victor.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone please?

The size of the payload around 6Mb, is it caused of the issue?

Transfer mode should I choose text or binary?

Thanks,

Victor.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What PI version are you using? 6 MB is not very huge file. I think transfer mode binary should be okay. You see the file tranfer is sucessful end to end and problem is only with opening the file. Check whether you need any specific encoding type for the target system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

Thanks for your reply.

It's PI 7.0.

Overall status is successful but when I go to RWB to check the message content i got the error message above.

Target system is only normal FTPS server.

XML file is created as well but it's showing error when we open it.

The weird thing is without fixing anything if we rerun the same interface with same set of data sometimes the error is gone by itself.

Thanks,

Victor.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is any other thread or process lock the file sometime in the file system and so this unusual behaviour happens intermittently?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

It looks like your XML is incomplete, Did you check if contains headers information . <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> at least at the top ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Louis,

Yes the file have <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> on top of the XML file created.

Thanks,

Victor.