cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chinese label printing on Zebra ZM 400

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Team,

I am working on printing chinese labels on Zebra ZM400. The printer has the fonts ANMDS.FNT on its onboard flash memory drive E: . In my smartforms i am using the font ANDALE_S and no chinese characters are printed on the label. Could you please suggest me on this?

Thanks!

Regards,

Baabi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have solved the problem by using the ZPL II command to use the required font.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi James

Could you please guide the steps how did you resolve this issue with ZPL II command? and what device type did you use? I have exactly the same issue, much appreciate your response.

thanks

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Bond.

How did you solve your problem?Could you give me a hand on printing chinese with zebra printer?

Thanks Advance.

Andy Lee.

nils_buerckel
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Baabi,

supported Unicode device types are described in SAP note 750002.

However the font used in your smart form / sapscript need to be the same as used by the printer.

Best regards,

Nils Buerckel

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which device type do you use? What is the result with unicode device type LZEBU2?

Regards,

Aidan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,Bond.

How did you solve your problem?Could you give me a hand on printing chinese with zebra printer?

Thanks Advance.

Andy Lee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

I think the link below explains you which printer and language you can use for Chinese character printing.

Link: [Font for the Smartforms|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1608086]

In this above link the post by Mr.Csaba will be useful for you in achieving the output.

If you have any queries please revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SriHari,

Thanks for the reply. But it doesnt help for chinese printing.

Regards,

Baabi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI friend,

In my above link if you see the post of Mr.Csaba in the 5th line its mentioned as an example just read his second post fully. It will help you.

Else

Set the language to ZH. Which supports the Chinese fonts.

See this it will help you much Link: [Chinese print out issue in ECC6.0|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1919149]

If you cant still able to resolve the issue just type "SAP + Forms + chinese printing" There are Ample of links for solving this issue.

If you still face issues after this revert back to me i will help you.

Thanks,

Sri Hari

Edited by: srihari.kumar on Jan 9, 2012 1:46 PM