cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to activate a pricing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We have a sales order where the pricing conditions are shown inactive at item level. Hence there is net price appearing at item level, but the net price is not shown at the header level.

This is an issue because when invoice is created, it is getting created with value = 0.

We tried updating pricing at both header and item levels with pricing type - C, but of no use.

Request your help in letting us know how to activate the pricing conditions, so that the value appears at the header level.

Thank you in advance,

Krishan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can't enter two pricing conditions at the same time but you can save it then it will shows the yellow signal at item conditions tab that means two pricing conditions can not be entereed at he same time and value is calculated on first pricing condition type

Former Member
0 Kudos

We removed the indicator - Statistical at order header level and prices got updated properly.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that those pricing condition types the Condition Class is maintained as other than B but for PR00. Otherwise, you will face this issue.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr. G Lakshmipathy and SAP Gurus,

Thanks for the reply,

I had checked and found that the condition class has been maintained as B for the prices. The prices are not PR00 but they are custom condition types created similar to PR00.

Please let us know if there is any way to fix the issue.

Regards,

Krishna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The condition class should be different from B for other pricing condition types as I already stated. Then only, it will work.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Krishna, 2 condition types with cond class B can't be active at the same time i.e. you can't have 2 prices for the same material.

Regards,

Raghu.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Krishan,

Could you please try updating with B and recheck. (in the sales order).

You may cancel the invoice created as its with ZERO value.

Also if its not working revert back with your condition types in the pricing procedure.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles