cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cotrol Budget on Plant section level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

On plant section level they are allocating the xxxxx budget .Thet want to control the buget on Plant section wise.

For example:Plant - Plant Location - Plant Section....This the FL structure.

1.100 -Ref 1 -Neu

2.100 -Ref2 - Neu

3.100 -Ref3 -Neu....They are allocating the budget on Neu(Plant Section).

Can any one guide me when ever they are creating the maintenance order for the equipment which are under Neu for different plant section.Pop-up has to come when it exceeds the buget.

Regards

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Gadwal,

You'll need to create a project and WBS elements that correspond to your Plant Sections. Judging by your requirements, they should be 1:1.

Make at least the settings for Budget control under Project System > Costs > Budget > Maintain Budget Profiles , Create Number Ranges for Budgeting , Define Tolerance Limits

You can then budget the WBSs with CJ30 and activate an availability control with CJBV.

You can use the enhancement Yawar mentioned to facilitate the assignment of the correct WBS to the Order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

I want to allocate the budget for section level in plant maintenance .Iam not using any WBS element.For Settlement iam using the cost center only.

For example i have 5 functional location where location is diferent but plant section is same for all the five FL's.I will allocate the budget for all the five sections xxx. suppose 100000.When ever i will create the Maintenance order for any of the five section and its corresponding equipments,when iam doing the material issue or PR system has to give the pop message when it exceeds the budget.

How can i control this scenerio.

Regards

Kumar

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Kumar,

The Plant section isn't a budgeting object, so you'll have to supplement your solution with a projectt and WBS structure that will match the Plant section structure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gadwal,

You can achieve the same by using a user Exit IWO10010 in the standard Maintenance Order.

You can create a Z-Table with the plant Section and WBS Element.

and in the User Exit call for the Z-Table and you can use relevant WBS Element.

Hope it helps you.

Regards,

Yawar Khan