cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Csv file error in AE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have scenario file sender adapter and we are skipping empty files by configuring Communication channel but still we are getting error in Production like 'conversion of file content to XML failed at position 0: java.lang.Exception: ERROR converting document line no. 1 according to structure' Please suggest me if we skip the files will it process i mean in Adapter engine? Is the error related to normal file or empty file?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if you have selected skip emty files option then it will not process empty files.,error could be some other file have woring format.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks.There was one file with extra field that was didn't pick up due to that rest of the files also stopped.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

The issue seems not to be with the Skip empty files. There should be some other reason.

Hope, there is an issue with the file which PI is picking and unable to perform conversion.

Check the file what generated the conversion error, you would be able to understand the issue.

anupam_ghosh2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi aparna_karnam,

You can look into this thread for similar discussion, perhaps this might solve your problem

I noted that you have not closed any of your last 5 threads. Could you please kindly let me know if the solution in the thread

is correct or not?

Regards

Anupam

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi aparna_karnam ,

'conversion of file content to XML failed at position 0: java.lang.Exception: ERROR converting document line no. 1 according to structure'

as per my knowledge , Could you please crosscheck the field names in the content conversion and the input structure.

thanks,

Edited by: bhavanisankar.solasu on Jan 9, 2012 7:45 AM